Parkview High School Varsity Rumble in the Jungle
March 30, 2018
Parkview High School
998 Cole Drive
Lilburn, GA 30047
Meet Info & Event Schedule click here
Meet Program & Live Results Click Here
Event Schedule shows the order of competition. Meet Program shows section you compete in and your number.
Meet Program & Live Results: click on individual event to see meet program; will switch to live results after event is completed.
- Released from class: after 4b lunch. Do not report to 5th or 6th period. Get any makeup work or homework from your teachers before spring break.
- Report to the gym. Come to school dressed to compete. We need everyone on time as all athletes are required to help load the bus.
- Bus Leaves: ASAP after 4b lunch!
- Meet Starts: 4:00 pm
Field events start at 4:00 pm Running Events start at 4:15 pm Coaches Meeting 3:30 pm
4:00 pm Field/Infield will be CLOSED, warming up athletes ONLY
Visitors side will be CLOSED except for coaches to time splits
Check-in for all running events will be at the band concession stand in the curve behind HJ.
ATHLETES DO NOT CROSS THE TRACK FROM THE STANDS OR EXIT BACK TO THE STANDS ONCE WE BEGIN RUNNING!
-- AHS Meet Entries: Boys & Girls Entries click here
- If your name is not listed on the Boy & Girls Entries, please see your coach. Please note that the Meet Program are not listed in order of competition; look at Event Schedule, at the top, for the order.
- Estimated Meet Finish: 8:00 pm. Estimated as it is a rolling schedule
- Transportation: The following pertains to each meet
- AHS provides bus transportation to and from each meet. We encourage all athletes to stay for the entire meet to cheer on their teammates and take the bus back to school
- Requests regarding transportation other than the provided team bus, must be approved by Coach Merine no later than the day before the meet
- Athletes who provide a Transportation Release form completed by their parent, may leave with the adult designated on the form. The adult driving the athlete home must sign the athlete out with the coach prior to leaving the meet
- Athletes not returning on the school bus must speak with Coach Merine at the meet, before leaving meet
- Questions should be sent to Coach Merine by emailing: email@example.com or by text: at: 770-815-8186
- Meet Food: Team will provide water & limited granola bars. You may bring personal snacks. Concessions will be available for purchase.
Athlete Wear that must be worn to each meet:
- Top: AHS Competition singlet underneath 2018 AHS Track & Field t-shirt
- Bottom: black shorts (sprint, thrower, or distance) underneath 2018 AHS track warm up bottoms
- Warm-up shoes
It's important that we look like and act like a cohesive team. Do not wear other t-shirts before or after competition.
- Competition socks
- Spikes or competition shoes
- AHS sweatshirt (buses and time outside can be chilly, bring even if it's warm)
- Any other items to keep you warm as needed; don't use your energy that you need to compete.
- Filled water bottle
- Homework to complete between events.
- Personal light & healthy meal + snacks, if desired
- Gate Entry fee: $5 adults, $3 non-athlete students
- Full concessions are available for purchase
- Directions: Click Here
- Schedule of Events: Click here
Results: Will be posted on this MileSplit link after they are available