North GA JV Invitational, Milton High School
March 14, 2018
Milton High School Stadium/Track
13025 Birmingham Highway
Milton, GA 30004
Event Schedule click here
Meet Program & Live Results click here
(click on Live Results at top of the MileSplit page to see separate events and live results of those as they complete)
Event Schedule shows the order of competition.
Note that Meet Program is NOT in order; it lists out different heats of same event, and shows your number in the race.
- Released from class: Beginning of 6th period (2:32 pm); grab your stuff. Report to the gym. Come to school dressed to compete. We need everyone on time as all athletes are required to help load the bus
- Bus Leaves: 3:00 pm
- Meet Starts: 4:30 pm
All events start at 4:30 pm Coaches Meeting 4:00 pm
-- AHS Meet Entries: Boys and Girls Entries
- If your name is not listed on the AHS Meet Entries, please see your coach. Please note that the Meet Entries are not in order of competition; look at Event Schedule, at the top, for the order.
- Estimated Meet Finish: 8:00 pm. Estimated as it is a rolling schedule
- Transportation: The following pertains to each meet
- AHS provides bus transportation to and from each meet. We encourage all athletes to stay for the entire meet to cheer on their teammates and take the bus back to school
- Requests regarding transportation other than the provided team bus, must be approved by Coach Merine no later than the day before the meet
- Athletes who provide a Transportation Release form completed by their parent, may leave with the adult designated on the form. The adult driving the athlete home must sign the athlete out with the coach prior to leaving the meet
- Athletes not returning on the school bus must speak with Coach Merine at the meet, before leaving meet
- Questions should be sent to Coach Merine by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by text: at: 770-815-8186
- Meet Food: Team will provide water & limited granola bars. You may bring personal snacks. Not known if concessions will be available for purchase.
Athlete Wear that must be worn to each meet:
- Top: AHS Competition singlet underneath 2018 AHS Track & Field t-shirt
- Bottom: black shorts (sprint, thrower, or distance) underneath 2018 AHS track warm up bottoms
- Warm-up shoes
It's important that we look like and act like a cohesive team. Do not wear other t-shirts before or after competition.
- Competition socks
- Spikes or competition shoes
- AHS sweatshirt (buses and time outside can be chilly, bring even if it's warm)
- Any other items to keep you warm as needed; don't use your energy that you need to compete. Hat? Gloves? Blanket?
- Filled water bottle
- Homework to complete between events.
- Personal light & healthy meal + snacks, if desired
- Gate Entry fee: Not mentioned but usual fee is $5 per person, kids 10 and under free
- Not known if concessions are available
- Directions: Click Here
- Schedule of Events: Click here
Results: Will be posted on this MileSplit link after they are available