Centennial JV Meet 2.28.2018
Centennial "Home Meet Night #3"
February 28, 2018
9310 Scott Rd
Roswell, GA 30076
Meet Recap: Yesterday our Raider Track team began their 2018 track season with a meet at Centennial High. The top performers in the men's meet was Jamal Ellis, Preston Jackson, Matthew Ashe, Robbie Ruppel, Kent Cherry, Austin Frazier, Austin Joyner, Jovanni Ranglin, Eric Evonsion, Jaden Slocum, Michael Scaiff, Tim Green, & Josh Flynn.
Top performers for our lady Raider Track Team are: Jayla Mobley, Kendall Brown, Aliyana Aris, Katherine Reed, ohnichio Bailey, Samantha Stansbury, Sara Gotwalt, Reed Racine, Maureen Renkeen, Arin Evans, Natalie Camera, Amina Eldahshoury, & Caroline Wemple.
Great Job Raiders!!!
Note that Meet Program is NOT in order. Event Schedule shows the order of competition.
- Released from class: Beginning of 6th period (2:32 pm); grab your stuff. Report to the gym. Come to school dressed to compete. We need everyone on time as all athletes are required to help load the bus
- Bus Leaves: 3:00 pm
- Meet Starts: 4:30 pm
Field Events start at 4:30 pm; Track Events start at 5:00 pm (tentative)
-- AHS Meet Entries: Boys and Girls Entries
- If your name is not listed on the AHS Meet Entries, please see your coach. Please note that the Meet Entries are not in order of competition; look at Event Schedule, at the top, for the order.
- Estimated Meet Finish: 8:00 pm. Estimated as it is a rolling schedule
- Transportation: The following pertains to each meet
- AHS provides bus transportation to and from each meet. We encourage all athletes to stay for the entire meet to cheer on their teammates and take the bus back to school - Requests regarding transportation other than the provided team bus, must be approved by Coach Merine no later than the day before the meet - Athletes who provide a Transportation Release form completed by their parent, may leave with the adult designated on the form. The adult driving the athlete home must sign the athlete out with the coach prior to leaving the meet - Athletes not returning on the school bus must speak with Coach Merine at the meet, before leaving meet - Questions should be sent to Coach Merine by emailing: email@example.com or by text: at: 770-815-8186 - Meet Food: Team will provide water & limited granola bars. You may bring personal snacks. Concessions will be available for purchase.
Athlete Wear that must be worn to each meet: - Top: AHS Competition singlet underneath 2018 AHS Track & Field t-shirt - Bottom: black shorts (sprint, thrower, or distance) underneath 2018 AHS track warm up bottoms
- Warm-up shoes
It's important that we look like and act like a cohesive team. Do not wear other t-shirts before or after competition.
- Competition socks - Spikes or competition shoes
- AHS sweatshirt (buses and time outside can be chilly, bring even if it's warm)
- Any other items to keep you warm as needed; don't use your energy that you need to compete. Hat? Gloves? Blanket? - Filled water bottle - Homework to complete between events. - Personal light & healthy meal + snacks, if desired
- Gate Entry fee: None known, but often is $5 per person, kids 10 and under free
- We don't know if concessions are available for purchase or not, bring snacks if desired
- Directions: Click Here
- Schedule of Events: Click here
Results: Will be posted on this MileSplit link after they are available