Team News, Week of Feb. 19
1. NEXT WEEK our meets begin Get ready, 'cause here they come!
• Junior Varsity Meet Wednesday, Feb. 28. Lambert High School
• Varsity Meet
Friday & Saturday, Mar 2-3. Milton Showcase, Milton High School
Student athletes will be told which meet they are to compete in. Detailed info will be sent out next week. Let's go, RAIDERS!
2. PARENTS MEET & GREET PARTY this Saturday, Feb. 24, from 6-9 pm! Pepperoni's Pizza, 4190 Old Milton Parkway, 30005.
• Light appetizers will be served
• All Track & Field Parents and Coaches are invited!
• Enjoy meeting & chatting with fellow track & field parents; let's be a unified support to our kids this season & have fun
• Drop by anytime between 6-9pm
3. TEAM VERIFY: work still needed for some Are YOU showing ready to compete on Team Verify at our website? Go to the top bar 2018 registration, team verify. If it's wrong, please contact Leesha Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org. Most important is Privit. You will not be able to compete without clearing Privit. Some still need to finish important items! Next week, people are meets!! Next week!!! For help, see below #4
4. UNIFORM INFO - PLEASE READ SECTION AGAIN PARENTS, please be sure your athlete reads this entire section Racing Singlet: Every person on the team will be signing out a competition singlet to use on meet days. You will be responsible to take good care of it during the ENTIRE track season. You will be keeping track of it at home, washing it after each meet, etc. Check out & return policy is:
• If lost before the end of the season, you will be charged $20.
• Singlet will be signed back in at the end of the season. If in poor condition, you will be charged $20.
• Washing instructions for singlet: wash in cold, hang dry.
Athlete Wear that must be worn to each meet: Top: Wear your racing singlet underneath your 2018 wicking Track & Field t-shirt Bottom: Wear your black racing shorts (sprint, thrower, or distance) underneath your 2018 track warm up joggers It's important that we look like and act like a cohesive team. Do not wear other t-shirts before or after competition. Wear your 2018 spirit wear. THANKS a million. For questions, contact Coach Merine, email@example.com Coach Davidson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Leesha Jones, email@example.com