3/29/17 ~ JV Region Championships
JV Region Championships
Centennial High School
9310 Scott Road, Roswell, GA
- Bus Leaves AHS: 2:30pm
- Meet Starts: 3:30 pm 4 x 800 relay & field events; 5:00 pm running events
- Estimated Meet Finish: 8:00 pm. Estimated as it is a rolling schedule.
- Event Schedule: CLICK HERE
- AHS Meet Entries: tba
- Meet Program/Heat Sheet: Will post if available
- Transportation: The following applies to each meet.
- AHS provides bus transportation to and from each meet. - Requests regarding transportation other than the provided team bus, must be approved by Coach Merine no later than the day before the meet - Athletes who provide a Transportation Release form completed by their parent, may leave with the adult designated on the form. The adult driving the athlete home must sign the athlete out with the coach prior to leaving the meet - Athletes not returning on the school bus must speak with Coach Merine before leaving the meet - Questions should be sent to Coach Merine by emailing: email@example.com or by text: at: 770-815-8186
- Meet Food: Team will provide water & limited granola bars. You may bring personal snacks.
- Athletes Wear:
- Black running shorts/compression shorts - AHS Track & Field shirt (coach will hand out competition singlets) - AHS sweats ~ It is important to keep your muscles warm. Shivering uses energy that could be used to run!
- Every day training shoes
- Competition socks - Spikes or competition shoes if you have them - Filled water bottle
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat - Homework to complete between events. - Personal light & healthy meal + snacks, if desired
- CHECK THE WEATHER the night before and bring appropriate gear
- Gate Entry fee: $5/$3 per person (adults/kids? they didn't specify age)
- Concessions: The meet host has not provided any information, but there are usually concessions available
- Directions: Click Here
- Schedule of Events: Time line, event schedule, etc