Fulton County Championships
Roswell High School
11595 King Road, Roswell, GA
What a fantastic meet for the Raiders! There were many season best and PRs at the Fulton County Championships.
Here are some of the highlights from the final results:
Girls 400 m ~ Jayla Mobley, 3rd place
Girls 3200 m ~ Kenedy Thorne, 2nd place
Girls Pole Vault ~ Courtney Stuart, 2nd place
Boys 3200 m ~ Robert Chappell, 3rd place
Boys 4 x 400 Relay ~ AHS 3rd place
Boys Discus ~ Jamal Ellis, 1st place!
Boys Shot Put ~ Jamal Ellis, 2nd place
AHS Boys Team ~ 4th place
AHS Girls Team ~ 6th place
Full Meet Results
Day Two - Monday, 3/27/17
- Bus Leaves AHS: at the end of school
- Meet Starts: 5:55 pm Running event finals
- Estimated Meet Finish: 8:15 pm. Estimated as it is a rolling schedule.
- Finals Event Schedule: CLICK HERE
- Meet Program/Heat Sheet: Heat Sheet for Monday
- Transportation: The following applies to each meet.
- AHS provides bus transportation to and from each meet.
- Requests regarding transportation other than the provided team bus, must be approved by Coach Merine no later than the day before the meet
- Athletes who provide a Transportation Release form completed by their parent, may leave with the adult designated on the form. The adult driving the athlete home must sign the athlete out with the coach prior to leaving the meet
- Athletes not returning on the school bus must speak with Coach Merine before leaving the meet
- Questions should be sent to Coach Merine by emailing: email@example.com or by text: at: 770-815-8186
- Meet Food: Team will provide water & limited granola bars. You may bring personal snacks.
- Athletes Wear:
- Black running shorts/compression shorts
- AHS Track & Field shirt (coach will hand out competition singlets)
- AHS sweats ~ It is important to keep your muscles warm. Shivering uses energy that could be used to run!
- Every day training shoes
- Competition socks
- Spikes or competition shoes if you have them
- Filled water bottle
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Homework to complete between events.
- Personal light & healthy meal + snacks, if desired
- CHECK THE WEATHER the night before and bring appropriate gear
- Gate Entry fee: The meet host has not provided any information, but plan on$5-10 per person & kids under 10 yrs are usually free.
- Concessions: The meet host has not provided any information, but there are usually concessions available
- Directions: Click Here
- Schedule of Events: Time line, event schedule, etc