3/22/17 ~ Results - Pope Home Tri-Meet
Pope Home Tri-Meet
Pope High School
3001 Hembree Road NE, Marietta, GA
- ONE WAY Bus Leaves AHS: 3:00 pm
- Meet Starts: 4:30 pm field events, 5:30 pm running events
- Event Schedule: on MileSplit
- AHS Meet Entries: TBA
- Meet Program/Heat Sheet: Will post if available (usually the day before the meet)
- Estimated Meet Finish: 8:00 pm. Estimated as it is a rolling schedule.
- TRANSPORTATION HOME: For this meet only: athlete's parent must drive athlete home from the meet. CONFIRM that you have a ride home from the meet by handing in a completed Transportation Release form to Coach Merine BEFORE leaving AHS.
- Questions should be sent to Coach Merine by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by text: at: 770-815-8186
- Meet Food: Team will provide water & limited granola bars. You may bring personal snacks or a light meal.
- Athletes Wear:
- Black running shorts/compression shorts - AHS Track & Field shirt (coach will hand out competition singlets) - AHS sweats ~ It is important to keep your muscles warm. Shivering uses energy that could be used to run!
- Every day training shoes
- Competition socks - Spikes or competition shoes if you have them - Filled water bottle - Homework to complete between events. - Personal light & healthy meal + snacks, if desired
- CHECK THE WEATHER the night before and bring appropriate gear
- Gate Entry fee: The meet host has not provided any information, but plan on$5-10 per person & kids under 10 yrs are usually free.
- Concessions: The meet host has not provided any information, but there are usually concessions available
- Directions: Click Here
- Schedule of Events: Time line, event schedule, etc. click here